Our 2-3 hour design workshops are ideal for anyone with an interest in creating whether you’re a total beginner in floral design, an industry professional or you just like trying new things.
Alice never repeats the same design twice (despite having run over 200 workshops!), but what you will always get is a friendly welcome, a room of like-minded people and a spot of afternoon tea!
We hold themed Saturday workshops at 10am & 2pm for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day (special offer available for Mum + Daughter), as well as a summer Floral Taster Session.
We are also taking part in the Letchworth Festival with a Summer Open Day from 10am to 4pm when you can make your own Floral Pot for just £15.
On select Tuesdays during the year at either noon or 7.30pm we have Easter, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Halloween workshops. In addition, we run a 4 session continental winter course.
We also collaborate with local businesses on an ad-hoc basis throughout the year and run special workshops.
Design workshops include:
- Seasonal fresh flowers & greenery and other materials
- Pots, metal frames, stone feet and other mechanics
- Huge selections of decorative and unusual materials
- Binding materials such as wires, ribbons, ropes, glues, etc.
- The use of all necessary tools, no toolbox needed
- Variety of frothy coffees, teas, homemade cakes & other yummy refreshments