here This 6 session course is held over 6 months and will give you in-depth knowledge in all different techniques used in the floral design industry. We’ll go deeper into techniques used in creating a variety of bouquets, wired/framed designs, pre-arranging techniques and treatments, how to make a garland or how to make a corsage/buttonhole etc.
- Advanced technique sessions are held on Tuesdays from 12-4pm
- Duration of class approximately 3-4 hours
watch Please note – these workshops are only suitable as refreshers for professional florists/experienced floral designers or clients who have been attending All In One Season workshops for several years. Requires knowledge and understanding of in-depth floral design techniques.
- Seasonal fresh flowers & greenery, wood, other materials
- Bespoke framework/base and other mechanics
- Huge selection of decorative and unusual materials
- Binding materials such as wires, ribbons, ropes, glues, etc.
- The use of all necessary tools, no toolbox needed
- Variety of frothy coffees, teas, homemade cakes & other yummy refreshments